Some tips/tech tools for Distance Learning:
- Use SchoolTube to share your YouTube videos. Create an account and make sure you publish them. It will prevent blocked videos.
- Screencastify free code for teachers through June - CAST_COVID. You can show your screen and explain what you are doing in video lessons for your students. This is a QUICK and EASY TO USE tool!
- If you are interested in using GoFormative for free, let me know. You can send out activities to your students.
- Nearpod and Kahoot are offering premium features for free.
- If you need me to set up any projects/webpages for you here, I am happy to do it!
- Do you need assistance with Nearpod or research projects? I am happy to help and provide screencasts, Zoom conferences, whatever you would like.
Click here to open this binder in a new window.